Hardella 1.7.2 is avaliable for download.
- PRU: variable initializers are not honored (previously they were just ignored)
Hardella 1.7.1 is avaliable for download.
- Compilation errors when project is stored in a path with spaces
- Remove unused variables in generated PruMemoryTransfer program
- Added a compilation error when FAST_INPUTS is used in PRU1 program (only PRU0 programs can access fast inputs for now)
- PRU_ABZ_ENCODER.initialOffset was renamed to positionOfLastZ
- Support for VAR_IN_OUT (for PRU and for CoDeSys)
- PRU1 programs (init, memory read/write) will not run if PRU0 init was skipped
Hardella 1.7.0 is avaliable for download.
- PRU - host data exchange is now great again (it has been broken since 1.6.2)
PDM_DWblock was returning inverted values
- You can fetch actual PRU cycle duration in the online mode. When the feature is enabled in the PRU configuration, a couple of new output variables is added to
MemoryRead. The variables denote “maximum duration of a PRU program”, and “maximum duration of a PRU cycle”. PRU core collects the statistics as it runs, and it resets the counters on each read from PRU operation.
- Comments can now be added after semicolons, after
ELSIF, and so on.
- As you open a project that was created in a previous version, “Migration Assistant” would suggest to update the project. This is required to update project to new comment storage format. You just need to click next, next, etc.
Hardella 1.6.2 is avaliable for download.
- Removed extra parenthesis after
pruAccessLib.libbecame optional (it was used to detect online mode)
- CoDeSys: support PLC100 targets in demo project (demo project did not workd since Hardella was unable to locate discrete output)
- Case-insensitive autocomplete for type and variable names. For example, it replaces
BOOLas you type
- PRU: data exchange was improved so you can use separate
MemoryWriteprograms instead of old
MemoryTransferis kept for backward compatibility reasons, however it is deprecated.
Hardella 1.6.1 is avaliable for download.
- The code is no longer red when you replace one functional block with another (e.g. when you change
- Autoupdate is implemented. Updates from 1.6.1 to subsequent versions will be much simpler and it will download just modified files. For instance, update 1.6.0..1.6.1 would have downloaded just 150 KiB.
Hardella 1.6.0 is avaliable for download.
- Programming of both PRU is supported. You can now have a full control of 4 fast outputs and 2 fast inputs
- The standard library is extended. Several blocks were included: step motor control, encoder, and several others
EXITstatement is implemented
Block and variable comments are now visible in the autocomplete menu